No i ostatni lakier z tych nowościowych. Absolutely Chinchilly! Beżowa szarość, nie greige, nie taupe a po prostu szary z dużą ilością beżu. Lakier ten jest bardzo podobny do Chinchilly Essie, jednak Essie jest, według mnie, bardziej szara ;) Ale różnicy jako takiej między tymi lakierami nie ma :)
- $OPI Bring Your Own Boy
- $OPI I'm Weird - $OPI Lost without My GPS - $OPI Metro Chic - $OPI Ocean Love Potion
- $OPI Read My Palm
- Chanel Paradoxal - China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway - China Glaze Calypso Blue - China Glaze High Maintenance - China Glaze Recycle - China Glaze Raspberry Festival - Essence Matryoshka Doll - Essence Meet You In Budapest - Essence Back to Paradise - Essie Greenport
- Essie Raspberry - Essie Trombone - L.A. Girl Matte Alpine Green - L.A. Girl Matte Red
- OPI Affair in Times Square - OPI From A to Z-urich - OPI Little Red Wagon - OPI Sapphire in the Snow
- OPI Ski Teal We Drop - OPI Smitten With Mittens - OPI William Tell Me About OPI
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.