wtorek, 14 września 2010

Grey Sky.

Bardzo ładna shimmerowa szarość z wrzosowymi podtonami. Na moich zdjęciach tej wrzosowości nie widać to chcę Was zapewnić, że one tam są. I właśnie ten delikatny fiolet nadaje Grey Sky uroku :D
Pojemność maluteńka, szkoda że nie ma tego koloru w większej butelce bo kupiłabym go na pewno :)

It's such a lovely shade. It's grey with some heather undertones. And this shimmer - it's pretty :) Maybe these heathery undertones are not visible on my photos, but I assure you, that they are there:) And the name is so suitable - it is grey sky, indeed. Grey, summer sky.




3 komentarze:

Veve Nails Maniac pisze...

Hello! I have the same on my nails and blog! Beautiful color and good choice ;-)

http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

Lily pisze...

Hi :)
Yes, I saw it on your blog :D I agree, it's so beautiful. Too bad, that it's sooo small :(

Nola pisze...

Śliczny :) Te drobinki są urocze.

Prześlij komentarz